Stunning five bedroom chalet
This is a really lovely example of a prestige, fully equipped luxury chalet.
On the ground floor there is a spacious entrance hall, two ensuite bedrooms , the spa, table tennis games room and home cinema as well as the spa which leads out onto the decking with sunken Jacuzzi.
The main floor is all open plan with the spacious kitchen, dining and living area all benefitting from the glass sliding doors, leading to the terrace, and stunning views this offers. The master bedroom, with stand alone bath completes this floor. On the top floor are a further two bedrooms (best suited to children) with a further bathroom.
The chalet as a whole is immaculate, beautifully decorated and equipped with style and elegance.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
A private chef to cook the breakfast of your dreams: Continental or English breakfast, or anything else you like… prepared for you 7 days per week
Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
Dinner - A delicious 3-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 private vans for the airport transfers, an 1 van wit hpersonal driver for the full week in the valley. Includes one day trip to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), and transport into town forthe two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over 3 floors
Spacious entrance hall, two ensuite bedrooms, spa, table tennis games room and home cinema as well as the spa which leads out onto the decking with sunken Jacuzzi.
Spacious kitchen, dining and living area leading to the terrace. Master bedroom, with stand alone bath completes this floor.
2 bedrooms with a further bathroom.
Situated in Les Praz with stunning views of the Mont-Blanc.
• Closest lift : Brevent and Flegere within 5 mins
• Closest Bus stop : 2 mins
• Town center
> on foot: 10 mins
> by car : 2 mins
SEE PREMIUM CHALETS TO RENT IN CHAMONIX MONT BLANC
In resort partner
+33 (0)4 50 90 60 93