Chalet White Diamond
Stunning 5 bedroom spa chalet
We are all very excited to welcome 'The White Diamond' as part of our prestige collection.
Finally we can offer a chalet of quality and elegance built in the heights of Saint Gervais. An utterly charming family resort that we have loved for years for its ski domain, authentic village, great restaurants and warm welcome. This chalet offers a lovely option for any group wanting to discover the full range of skiing with easy access to the St Gervais Telecabine that links into the huge Evasion Mont Blanc domain as well as all the Chamonix ski stations 30 mins away.
A new build that combines perfectly the owners’ specific taste, with local craftsman and traditional materials to create a luxurious and elegant chalet throughout. A simply stunning chalet that dominates the heights of St Gervais. Five bedrooms (including an amazing master and a bunk room that sleeps four) with four bathrooms makes this a very large and practical chalet for family groups or friends to stay in. A fully equipped indoor spa area offering stunning views from the hot tub, a lovely hammam, chill out and massage area, rainwater shower and changing rooms. Easy and quick access to town and the local slopes.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 vans with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over three floors
The main spa area comprising of changing room, rainwater shower, hammam, indoor Jacuzzi, massage area, separate toilet, laundry room.
Living area, dining area, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom 2 with en-suite, separate toilet
Bedroom 3 with en-suite, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 with bunks, separate bathroom and toilet, chill out TV mezzanine.
Double garage with ski storage and heated boot dryers
A 5 minute drive from the main Bettex lift of St Gervais