We have been managing properties and welcoming guests to the Chamonix Valley since 2004.
The result of all these years, is a finely tuned, fully catered all-inclusive experience in some of the most stunning and elegant properties in Chamonix.
Our passion is finding you the perfect property for your holiday and then putting everything into place so that all you have to do is let us look after you, relax and enjoy the very best that Chamonix has to offer.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF YOUR STAY
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
- Personalised concierge service before your arrival and during your stay
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
- A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
- Houseold linen
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with wines, spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
1/2/3 vans with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE 'A LA CARTE' MENU
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge.
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- All other adventure activities. Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Much, much more...
Do you have a specific request? Do not hesitate to let us know.
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked.