Chalet du Lac
Delicious lodge style chalet
This brand new build is simply stunning.
There are six bedrooms with five bathrooms which are all beautifully designed and decorated and a huge welcome hall with changing room and boot and ski storage.
The chalet however comes into its own upstaires in the main living area which is all open plan and just superbe. Vast panoramique windows provide views all the way up the valley, the fireplace cosiness and the lovely sofas and different niche area plenty of comfort and room to spread out. The kitchen is a dream and the large farmhouse table the perfect area for convivial and long evenings. The whole chalet has been designed to welcome large groups (max 14) of family and friends in a relaxed traditional but modern ski atmosphere.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
A private chef to cook the breakfast of your dreams: Continental or English breakfast, or anything else you like… prepared for you 7 days per week
Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
Dinner - A delicious 3-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 private vans for the airport transfers and 1 van with personal driver for the full week in the valley. Includes oneday trip to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), and transport into town for the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
The chalet is spread over 2 floors.
Garage, Ski racks, 4 double bedrooms ensuite, Bunk bedroom (4 beds) with bathroom en suite, TV room, sauna, laundry room.
2 double bedroom en suite, living area with modern kitchen, dining table and living room with fireplace and TV corner.
Near the Lac des Chavants in Les Houches. 5 mins to the Parion Gondola in Les Houches, 10 mins drive to Chamonix.