Ultimate family luxury at the edge of the forest.
This lovely private chalet is a family home, stylish, elegant practical and very liveable.
An old 1970 s Trappier built chalet that has been recently fully renovated to an exceptional quality offering everything that a modern chalet can provide combined with the charm of a ‘Very British’ family home.
Spacious, airy and light offering a very high standard in comfort with the whole top floor given over to the living area
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
EAT & DRINK
DISCOVER & ENJOY
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over three floors
Covered garage, ski room with heated boot dryers, bedroom 2 with ensuite, bedroom 3 with ensuite
Master bedroom with dressing room and delicious ensuite bathroom, kids bedroom 4 with ensuite, TV and games room.
1st Main floor
Open plan kitchen with breakfast island, main dining area, main living area, living room with fireplace, guest toilet, large balcony.
Sunken Jacuzzi in terrace
Backs on to the forest with deer wandering in the garden, private and secluded at the top of Les Bossons. 5 Mins drive to Les Houches, 10 mins drive to Chamonix.