Chalet Lou D'amou
A unique Zen like chalet offering total calm.
The perfect getaway chalet for the modern world!
Chalet Lou D'amou is the perfect getaway chalet for the modern world, offering unparalleled comfort and luxury in a minimalist design. The entire chalet is decorated with hand painted ‘Chaux ferree’ bloc colours and carefully selected ‘old empire’ objects and decoration. It has the feel of an old style boutique Hotel or gentleman’s club but is also equipped with every possible modern luxury.
The kitchen and dining is grandiose and the living area vast and spacious with a welcoming fire. The spa area has a unique 8m long Jacuzzi with stunning views along with a hammam and sauna.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 vans with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over four floors
Entrance hall, Boot and ski room, main living room
TV room, Master bedroom with en-suite, Bedroom 2 with 4 bunks, Bedroom 3 with en-suite, Bedroom 4 with en-suite, separate toilet
Bedroom 5 with en-suite, bedroom 6 twin room with en-suite, Kitchen and dining room
Spa area with Jacuzzi/splash pool, Hammam and Sauna
Private parking, external laundry room and large garden
Total 6 bedrooms sleeps 12.
In the heights of the small hamlet of Le Lavancher 5 mins drive from the Grands Montets ski area.