Ultimate family luxury at the edge of the forest.
This lovely private chalet is a family home, stylish, elegant practical and very liveable.
An old 1970 s Trappier built chalet that has been recently fully renovated to an exceptional quality offering everything that a modern chalet can provide combined with the charm of a ‘Very British’ family home.
Spacious, airy and light offering a very high standard in comfort with the whole top floor given over to the living area
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
1 van with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over three floors
Covered garage, ski room with heated boot dryers, bedroom 2 with ensuite, bedroom 3 with ensuite
Master bedroom with dressing room and delicious ensuite bathroom, kids bedroom 4 with ensuite, TV and games room.
1st Main floor
Open plan kitchen with breakfast island, main dining area, main living area, living room with fireplace, guest toilet, large balcony.
Sunken Jacuzzi in terrace
Backs on to the forest with deer wandering in the garden, private and secluded at the top of Les Bossons. 5 Mins drive to Les Houches, 10 mins drive to Chamonix.