Ultimate luxury in Charming area
Simply the most refined and elegant chalet of our collection.
A lovely 'massif' Grosset Janin build combined with the multicultural and well-travelled owners taste, has created one of the most sumptuous chalet that we have seen in the Valley. The volumes are perfect, the decoration a blend of local, Asian and city chic. Very unique, very lovely indeed. The master suite occupies the whole of the top floor with en-suite, dressing and amazing views down the Valley.
The main floor has a stunning Gageneau kitchen with island, pantry with seperate staff entrance, lovely dining area, cosy lounge with fireplace, separate office, library and TV room. The other four bedrooms (all en-suite) are downstairs as well as the sauna and boot and ski rooms.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 vans with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over four floors
Entrance hall with boot and ski storage, bedroom 5 with en-suite, bedroom 4 with en-suite, bedroom 3 double bed with bunk bed and en-suite bedroom 2 with en-suite, sauna and shower room, separate guest toilet.
1st Main floor
Kitchen, pantry with separate service entrance, main dining area, main living area with fireplace, office with fireplace, TV room
Master bedroom with dressing, en-suite bathroom and private balcony
Laundry room in the basement, double garage with additional ski storage, sunken jacuzzi in terrace.
Tucked away in the old village of Argentiere, a 5 min walk to all the local shops restaurants and facilities