Chalet Grand Cerf
VIP comfort in a small package
High standard chalet close to Grands Montets ski area.
This brand new chalet is situated in the tiny traditional hamlet of Les Chosalets, a stones’ throw from the main Grands Montets ski area. It has been built to be unique and offer five stars comfort and quality, for a smaller group size and only the most discerning of clients. There is simply no other three bedroom chalet in Chamonix like this.
From this part of the valley stunning views of Le Dru and down the valley dominate. The location is fantastic with total calm and the Grand Montets easily accessible only a short walk away. The chalet itself has two bedrooms on the ground floor (one of these is a bunk room that sleeps four), that share a bathroom and are deliciously decorated. The main bedroom is upstairs offering simple elegance and supreme comfort with en-suite bath and shower room. The main living area is majestically laid out with a wonderful fully equipped sunken kitchen equipped with Aga and convenient bar for friends, a cosy sitting room with wood burner, music docking and sunken 'James Bond' TV.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
1 van with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over three floors
Bedroom 3 (bunk room with 4 beds and 'homework space') bedroom 2 separate bathroom and guest toilet.
1st Main floor
Kitchen, main dining area, main living area with fireplace, private balcony, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Heated boot racks, laundry room, games room with designer table tennis and play area.
Adjoining garage with ski storage.
This brand new chalet is situated in the tiny traditional hamlet of Les Chosalets, a stone throw from the main Grands Montets ski area.
• Closest lift : Grands Montets within 2 mins
• Closest Bus stop : 2 mins
• Town center
> by car : 10 mins