Ultimate comfort and elegance, the summit of Chamonix luxury chalet
Ideally situated on the outskirts of Chamonix main town, this chalet sits in a simply stunning established garden with unrivalled views. It has been recently renovated by its cultured owners to an an exacting standard of comfort, quality and originality.
A rare property in the valley, an old chalet with a wonderfully landscaped and established garden that has been completely renovated from top to toe with no expense spared.
It now boasts six very comfortable bedrooms with a spectacular master all of which are en-suite with an assortment of Italian showers and hydroponic baths. A lovely and light main living area with open plan dining and spacious fully equipped kitchen. A seperate small office and TV area away from the main lounge area, as well as the main sunken cinema and games room with table football and Wii system. A beautiful spa area with authentic and spacious Hammam with dedicated changing and wet area as well as covered garage, utilities, and ski and boot room. This chalet comes fully loaded and is immaculate.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 vans with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over three floors
Entrance hall garage with ski storage, changing room with heated boot racks, cinema and games room, hammam with light treatments and double shower, massage area bedroom 6 with en-suite shower, bedroom 5, bedroom 4 with en-suite shower
1st Main floor
Kitchen, main dining area, main living area with fireplace, office and TV room, pool table.
Master bedroom 1 with dressing, en-suite spa bath and private balcony, bedroom 2 with en-suite, bedroom 3 (kids room) with en-suite
Garage with additional ski storage.
Situated in Les Nants above Les Praz with dominating views of the Mont-Blanc and the valley below.
• Closest lift : Brevent and Flegere within 5 mins
• Closest Bus stop : 2 mins
• Town center
> on foot: 10 mins
> by car : 2 mins