Simply stunning new chalet hand built by a master craftsman.
Luxury hideaway a short walk from the centre of Chamonix .
Chal’heureux is the perfect combination of a luxury winter hideaway and only a short walk from the centre of Chamonix with the Mont Blanc dominating the view from the main windows. It is brand new, but has been built by a master craftsman who has hand carved every cupboard, door and handle. The attention to detail is extraordinary and this creates a warm and welcoming feel to the chalet throughout.
The luxury is unquestionable, from the amazing spa, to the professional wine cellar and the delicious artwork of Paulo Albertelli but the real difference with other chalets is in the beautiful and traditional detail of the build that breathes history and quality.
Availabilities & prices
STAY & RELAX
- Exclusive use of the chalet.
Personalised concierge service both before your arrival and during your stay.
We help organise all the additional services and bookings of activities you might like. We are available from the moment you contact us until after you leave to ensure that you have an amazing and unforgettable holiday with us.
A warm welcome at the chalet
Upon your arrival we will explain thoroughly how everything works, inform you of what is going on in Chamonix during your stay, the best places to visit, things to do, where to go out etc; a run through and confirmation of all services included and an introduction to all the staff who will be looking after you during your stay.
- Ten80 Welcome pack full of great surprises.
- Daily housekeeping so that the chalet is always immaculate, end of stay clean.
High quality bed linen and towels, slippers and robes with mid-week linen or towel change if requested.
- Luxury bathroom products replenished as required.
EAT & DRINK
- An excellent continental breakfast laid out daily at the time of your choosing with fresh fruit salad, freshly baked viennoiserie and a range of local products.
- Afternoon tea laid out daily with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner - A delicious 4-course meal prepared by a professional chef on 5 days per week with wines paired for each meal - Menu to be chosen by yourselves before arrival.
- An open bar for you to enjoy with spirits, soft drinks and local beers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, water and tissues, replenished daily.
DISCOVER & ENJOY
2 vans with driver available for airport transfers, daily lifts to the ski areas in the Valley (prearranged times) including one day to Courmayeur or Verbier (and back), transport into town for one shopping trip and the two nights out when the chef is not working.
- An après ski session of massages one day in the comfort of your chalet by one of our skilled therapists.
SERVICES A LA CARTE
In addition to everything that is included we will also suggest a range of the best services and activities in the Valley for you to enjoy if you so choose based on our 12 years of experience and local knowledge:
- Pre-purchase and delivery of ski passes.
- Equipment hire and delivery.
- Organisation and booking of ski lessons, instructors and guides.
- Restaurant and club reservations.
- All other adventure activities.
- In chalet massage, beauty treatments and yoga classes.
- Nannies and child care.
- Helicopter scenic tours, dog sledging and ski-joering.
- Much, much more...
* Excludes costs of actual activities or services booked
Spread over three floors
Private cellar with carrefuly selected wine from around the world (invoiced seperatly)
Entrance hall, spa area, including hammam, sauna, rainwater shower, chill out and massage area, Full HD projector games and cinema room, boot and ski room with heated racks, Bedroom 5 with 4 adult bunk beds, bathroom and separate toilet.
1st Main floor
Open plan kitchen with main dining area, main living area with fireplace and cosy corner, Jacuzzi sunken into the terrace, guest toilet, bedroom 4 with ensuite, bedroom 3 with ensuite, bedroom 2 is up some ‘mountain steps’ and finally the master bedroom with ensuite and mezzanine
Two additional mezzanines, one for storage and the other as a kids games or chill out area
Sunken Jacuzzi in terrace
10 minutes flat walk to the centre of Chamonix.